Monday, March 28, 2011

week 9

$21.24 on school supplies


$30.70 on food
$10.07 on hairspray


Total : $40.77


Overall, an average week. 
A lot of money spent on food though...


I need to be especially harder on myself in the next while. 
Even though my spendings don't imply it, I am nearly broke!
My hours have been cut at work, which would normally be a great thing, considering that I am so busy with school and final assignments. But fact of the matter is, with final assignments come high costs. 
Prints, film, you name it. And the numbers stack up pretty high before long.


SO I HAVE A CHALLENGE!


I am going to go through this whole next week without buying any food. 
Plus it's my mom's birthday so if I'm going to spend any money, it should be on her present :)


Wish me luck!


Katrina

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great new challenge for you not buying food bec always need food

    ReplyDelete