Wednesday, March 16, 2011

week 8

Sorry this post is later than usual!
You wouldn't not believe my weekend ...
ANYWAYS


Week 8! 


$63.20 on school supplies


$37.99 on makeup and beauty products
$19.20 on food

Total : $57.19


Wow! This week was expensive!
I have really been slacking with food this past couple of weeks, so I will do my best this week to resist. 
As for all the money I spend on school supplies, $40.00 was spent on reloading print-cards, and the remaining $23.20 was spent on getting something printed at the digital output center. 


It kills me how expensive makeup can be!
For real, I wish I was one of those girls who was brace enough not to wear any.
I find that I spend the most makeup money on foundation. 
And in defense of my weekly total, I know that I spent a good $25ish on foundation alone.
Why you ask?
Because I had to buy two. 
Why you ask?
Because the first one didn't match my skin-tone! >:(


I hate it when that happens ...
different makeup brands must use different scales for their skin-tones. 
I am always "classic ivory" so I assumed that If I bought a different brand of foundation, as long as it had the same name it would have to be the same shade.
Wrong-o !

I'll seriously have to upload a photo later. The difference in shades is HUGE!


Thanks for taking the time to read my rant ^^


Katrina

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you buy make up quite often. If you want to spend less money one something, I think makeup would be your first choice!

    ReplyDelete